Let us fine-tune your exam writing skills!
Our special 2 -part preparing for exams workshop is research based and will help students to create a customized study schedule and teach them strategies for effectively preparing for exams.
Common challenges when facing exams include:
- Feeling stressed in exam settings
- Not knowing how and when to properly prepare for exams
- Cramming study time in
- Struggling with multiple choice or essay exams
Students will learn:
- How to prepare and manage their time leading up to exams
- How to create and stick to an effective study schedule
- Why cramming doesn’t work
- What works and what doesn’t: effective and evidence-based strategies for writing exam
Develop your exam preparation skills, time management, and study skills, to help you improve your exam performance and learn how to manage test anxiety and stress.
Students are required to bring their school binders, text books, notes, class handouts, laptops (bring your own technology), PowerPoint handouts, and any other relevant materials they will need to have a solid understanding of for upcoming tests and exams, for every academic subject they are currently taking in school. Students will also need a binder, lined paper with binder holes, and a set of dividers for every subject. This is a very hands on workshop.
Location: Evoke Learning Toronto office, 1407 Yonge Street, suite 206
Workshop Dates and Times:
Part One: Prepare Yo’ Self: Assessing needs and creating your schedule
Saturday, May 9, 2015
Part Two: Study Well to Do Well: study and exam writing strategies
Saturday, May 16, 2015
For more information, please contact:
Evoke Learning Toronto